Thank you for all that you have done for us. We couldn't have done it without you.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must be in good health and properly immunized against infectious diseases including measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus and diphtheria
3. Be of good moral character.
4. Must obtain a TB test, or proof of chest x-ray (if applicable), within two weeks of date of hire.
5. Must possess knowledge on preventive maintenance.
6. Must be able to understand the needs of the elderly. Must exercise patience and the sincere willingness to meet those needs according to established policies and procedures, at the same time honoring resident rights and preserving individual dignity.
7. Must have a current, valid CDL license issued from the state of Utah.
1. Perform transportation assignments and needs for Carrington Court, including activity rides, doctor visits, supply runs, etc.
2. Maintain the building and its premises in as pristine condition as possible.
3. Ensure that all maintenance is done according to an established schedule to ensure that the facility equipment, building, fixtures, spaces, and grounds are sage, and clean, and in good repair.
4. All maintenance to facility will be documented in maintenance log.
5. A pest control program shall be conducted in the facility buildings and on the grounds by a licensed pest control contractor or a qualified employee, certified by the state, to ensure the absence of vermin and rodents. Documentation of the pest control program shall be maintained for department review.
6. Draperies, carpets and furniture shall be maintained so they are clean and in good condition.
7. Cracks in plaster, peeling wallpaper or paint, tears or splits in floor coverings, and missing tiles shall be repaired promptly.
8. Entrances, exits, steps, and outside walkways shall be maintained in a safe condition, free of ice, snow, and other hazards.
9. All air filters in heating, ventilation and air conditioning will be inspected, cleaned or replaced along with manufacturer’s specifications as needed.
10. Electrical systems, including appliances, cords, equipment call lights, and switches shall be maintained to guarantee safe functioning.
11. Maintain hot water delivered to public and resident care areas at temperatures between 105-120 degrees Fahrenheit.
12. All emergency power systems shall be maintained in operating condition.
13. Batter operated equipment shall be tested quarterly and documentation shall include a record of performance, test period and repairs.
14. Lighting within the facility shall be maintained in the illuminating levels described in R432-6-21.
15. Plumbing and draining shall be maintained in compliance with the Utah Plumbing Code.
16. Maintain a list of all vendors related to maintenance concerns. Keep telephone numbers on
17. All annual, semi annual reports to be kept on file in the administrator’s office for department
Competitive pay based on experience and education.
Seniors who require help from time to time but wish to maintain their independence are good candidates for assisted living.
Carrington Court's Assisted Living community is designed for seniors who require assistance in some aspects of daily living. This assistance can include help with mobility, transportation, medication administration, personal grooming and hygiene, incontinence management and more. Carrington Court offers care plans designed to suit the specific needs of each resident.
Seniors who have memory impairments, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease are great candidates for memory care.
Carrington Court's Memory Care Community is designed to support seniors suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or other memory disorders. While safety and security are the primary concern, care plans are also customized to the individuals' needs and the family's wishes. Resources such as Alzheimer's support groups are often available to assist loved ones.